Back to Sponsorships
NEW Industry-Expert Unplugged Digital Event Promotion Package
Is your company hosting industry-expert unplugged events in conjunction with your #HRS2021 Innovation Expo digital booth? Promote your industry-expert led presentation/panel/roundtable events and gain a marketing campaign that will reach #HRS2021 attendees directly while they plan their Heart Rhythm 2021 itinerary.
- Includes up to three (3) industry-expert unplugged listings in the Industry Education Guide to include date and time of event, program title, registration/Zoom link, and company logo (# of event listings allowed determined by tier level).
- Includes up to three (3) industry-expert unplugged listings in the Heart Rhythm Mobile App (as a session under “Industry Education”) to include date and time of event, program title, 25-word description, registration/Zoom link, and company name in text (# of event listings allowed determined by tier level)
- Ability to present in 20-minute increments within the allowed timeframes (see below)
- Listing on the Industry Education signage in the registration area to include date and time of event, program title, registration/Zoom link, and company logo
- Innovation Expo digital booth must be secured by contracted onsite or digital Heart Rhythm 2021 exhibitors at tier level (Tiers 1-3) required to qualify for industry-expert unplugged event benefits.
- Exhibitor must contract and pay for onsite or digital booth prior to purchasing the Industry-Expert Unplugged Digital Event Promotion Package
- If the exhibitor cancels or defaults on exhibit space, the contracted promotion package will be revoked and cancellation policies will apply
- Industry-Expert Unplugged Digital Events may not be listed as “Rhythm Theater”, “Hands-On”, “Meet-the-Expert”, “Symposium”, etc.; listing information and promotional print piece must be submitted for approval by Heart Rhythm Society
- Presentations may reference (but cannot be identical) to the content presented during the official Heart Rhythm 2021 programming or oral/poster presentation content
- Presentations referencing Heart Rhythm 2021 content may ONLY be presented after the official Heart Rhythm 2021 presentation has occurred
- Presentations may be product related, focusing on a specific drug or product manufactured by the exhibiting company
- Presentations are limited to the number of events included in tier level contracted and may not exceed 20 minutes in duration including questions and answers
- Digital events (20-minute max per event) must take place during the following dates/times which will be unopposed to plenary sessions and late breaking clinical trial sessions.
Thursday, July 29:
10:30 AM – 1:45 PM (ET)
3:30 PM – 6:00 PM (ET)
Friday, July 30:
11:30 AM – 1:45 PM (ET)
3:30 PM – 6:00 PM (ET)
Price: $10,000 per package
Funds will be applied toward your Infinity Circle contribution
The Heart Rhythm Society reserves the right to revise any aspect of this sponsorship to preserve the integrity and professional atmosphere of the meeting.
Note: Sponsorships will be recognized via text in print pieces containing CME programming/content as per ACCME guidelines.