The Allied Professional Lounge offers allied professionals at Heart Rhythm 2021 access to an exclusive area where they can network with colleagues and enjoy light refreshments. The supporting company will have the opportunity to offer targeted programming throughout the 3 days the lounge is available in Boston.
- Dates and hours of operation during #HRS2021 (operation times subject to change):
- Wednesday, July 28 – Friday, July 30, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Lounge includes:
- Staffed welcome desk – trained personnel will be available to answer attendee questions, monitor the lounge for cleanliness, and collect attendee leads (lead retrieval data will be provided to sponsor post-meeting)
- Lounge furnishings at the discretion of the Heart Rhythm Society
- Audiovisual equipment in the lounge to include a 46” monitor for presentations, which may be utilized by supporter to demonstrate educational website(s), videos, slides, etc., hard wired internet connection, HDMI connection, and one (1) cabaret style table. All educational offerings must be approved by Heart Rhythm Society for both content and schedule.
- Light refreshments provided at the discretion of the Heart Rhythm Society; sponsor may choose to enhance the offerings via direct purchase from convention center caterer.
- Marketing and Promotion - Support recognition of Allied Professional Lounge will be acknowledged in related promotional material
- Signage outside entrance of room to include activity schedule and sponsor recognition
- Supporter recognition, activity schedule, along with any medical education content links, highlighted on the Allied Professional Lounge mentions within the heartrhythm.com website. All educational offerings must be approved by Heart Rhythm Society for both content and schedule.
- Announcements of the lounge and related activities will be included in three (3) marketing emails and one (1) tweet leading up to the meeting; deployment dates at the discretion of Heart Rhythm Society.
- Sponsor, at own expense, may produce and install signage and/or pull-up banners inside the Allied Professional Lounge; all graphics must be pre-approved by Heart Rhythm Society and the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
- Allied Professional Lounge will be listed within the mobile app, which will give attendees the opportunity to view a pdf schedule
- Sponsor Responsibilities:
- Sponsor to provide content in the required electronic formats to Heart Rhythm Society for approval of presentations, activities, handouts, and other educational materials; sponsorship does not include ad design costs and artwork (Note: while solicitation and product promotion is not permitted, distribution of educational materials is permitted upon approval by Heart Rhythm Society). Change in format will not be accepted by Heart Rhythm Society
- Sponsor’s educational staff may be present in the lounge throughout operating hours
- Laptop to be provided by sponsor to display content on monitor
Price: $30,000 (exclusive opportunity)
Funds will be applied toward your Infinity Circle contribution
The Heart Rhythm Society reserves the right to revise any aspect of this sponsorship to preserve the integrity and professional atmosphere of the meeting.
Note: Sponsorships will be recognized via text in print pieces containing CME programming/content as per ACCME guidelines.