As the Heart Rhythm Society celebrates its 40th Anniversary, a timeline of HRS/NASPE history will be displayed in a museum-style showcase. Highlighting the milestones in patient treatment and care throughout the years. Select companies will be able to showcase their product history while highlighting the newest innovations. Attendees will enjoy reading and exploring our shared history – make sure your company is featured!
- Sponsor’s submitted artwork and brief description of historical equipment breakthrough/milestone to be incorporated into Heart Rhythm Society’s 40th anniversary history timeline produced as a museum-style display; brief description may include company name in text (milestone content must be pre-approved by Heart Rhythm Society)
- Sponsor to produce 3D museum-quality exhibit display of current/future innovative equipment which will then be placed in a lit shadow box display case with plexiglass cover. Shadow boxes will be hung on opposite side of Heart Rhythm Society’s 40th anniversary history timeline floor standing wall (display rendering must be pre-approved by Heart Rhythm Society prior to production; production and shipping responsibility of sponsor)
- Sponsor’s logo featured above shadow box display case
- Heart Rhythm Society’s 40th anniversary history timeline wall will be erected in a high traffic area in the Moscone Center
Sponsor’s Involvement and Timeline:
- Contributor must provide content and display rendering in electronic format for approval by Heart Rhythm Society
- Confirmations will include specifications and deadline dates
Price: $25,000 each (limited to six participants)
The Heart Rhythm Society reserves the right to revise any aspect of this sponsorship to preserve the integrity and professional atmosphere of the meeting.