The Allied Professional Lounge offers more than 1,700 allied professionals at the Scientific Sessions access to a private area where they can network with colleagues and enjoy light refreshments. The supporting company will have the opportunity to offer targeted programming throughout the 3 days the lounge is available during the meeting.
Dates and hours of operation during #HRS2020 (operation times subject to change):
- Wednesday, May 6 – Friday, May 8, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Staffed welcome desk – trained personnel will be available to answer attendee questions, monitor the lounge for cleanliness, and collect lead retrieval
- Lead retrieval data will be provided to sponsor post-meeting
- Lounge furnishings at the discretion of the Heart Rhythm Society (*see optional enhancement below)
- Audiovisual equipment in the lounge to include a monitor for presentations, which may be utilized by supporters to demonstrate educational website(s), videos, slides, etc., hard wired internet connection, HDMI connection and cabaret table. All educational offerings must be approved by HRS for both content and schedule.
- Light refreshments provided at the discretion of the Heart Rhythm Society; sponsor may choose to enhance the offerings via direct purchase from convention center caterer
Marketing and Promotion:
Support recognition of Allied Professional Lounge will be acknowledged in all related promotional material including:
- Signage outside entrance of room to include activity schedule
- Supporter recognition and activity schedule, medical education content links, etc. highlighted on the Allied Professional Lounge webpage within hrssessions.org
- Announcements of the lounge will be included in 3 marketing emails and 1 tweet leading up to the meeting; deployment dates at the discretion of HRS
Supporter’s Involvement and Timeline:
- Supporter must provide content in electronic format to Heart Rhythm Society for approval of presentations, activities, handouts, and other educational materials; sponsorship does not include ad design costs and artwork (Note: while solicitation and product promotion is not permitted, distribution of educational materials is permitted upon approval by Heart Rhythm Society)
- Sponsor’s educational staff may be present in the lounge throughout operating hours
- Laptop to be provided by sponsor to display content on monitor
- Confirmations will include specifications and deadline dates
Price: $30,000 (exclusive opportunity)
Funds will be applied toward your Infinity Circle contribution
Lounge Furnishing Enhancement:
Upgrade lounge furnishings and help out the local community. Furnishings will be donated to housing for the homeless projects within the San Diego community at the conclusion of the meeting.
- Supporter will receive partnership recognition with onsite signage and in Keeping Pace electronic digest post-meeting recognizing involvement in the community improvement project
- Supporter has the option to participate in team-building experience assembling the furniture during move-in as an employee volunteer project. Supporter is encouraged to broadcast their involvement in the charitable activity on social media alongside the Society’s efforts. (Please note, volunteer participation activities will be limited to the extent allowed by the local union regulations (e.g. unboxing and unwrapping of furniture pieces, attaching furniture legs to chairs and tables, etc.)
The Heart Rhythm Society reserves the right to revise any aspect of this sponsorship to preserve the integrity and professional atmosphere of the meeting.
*Note: Sponsorships will be recognized via text in print pieces containing CME programming/content as per ACCME guidelines.