#HRS2022 will include education for all audiences. To better match the content to the varied scope of practice of learners, a track system has been developed. These tracks have been specifically designed to address the needs of individuals practicing or interested in the following topics:
- Allied Professionals
- Basic/Translational Science
- Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Devices
- Catheter Ablation
- Clinical Electrophysiology
- Digital Health & Innovation
- Health Policy
- Heart Failure
- Pediatrics and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Practice Management
- #HRS2022 Events
For 2022, mapping of tracks also will align content with these topics/areas of interest:
ACGME Physician Competencies:
- System-Based Practice
- Patient Care and Procedural Skills
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Practice-based Learning and Improvement
Session details: Heart Rhythm 2022 Online Itinerary Planner
- Textual acknowledgement in pre-meeting and onsite promotional materials.
- Textual acknowledgement in a minimum of 1 mixed-messaging marketing email.
- Textual acknowledgement on the online program platform leading up to and during the Heart Rhythm 2022 virtual experience beginning on April 28, 2022.
- Textual acknowledgement on signage at the Heart Rhythm 2022 in-person experience in San Francisco, CA, on April 29 – May 1, 2022.
- Mention on the Heart Rhythm 365 site and Heart Rhythm 2022 Mobile App.
- Bonus: Starting June 1, 2022, in-person and online registrants will have access to 100+ hours of on-demand content recorded in San Francisco, including showcasing of your support. Attendees will have at least one year to access this on-demand content via Heart Rhythm 365.
Cost: $10,000 (multiple supporter slots available; may be discounted if you support multiple educational specialty tracks or educational initiatives at Heart Rhythm 2022)
Enduring Opportunities Option