The official #HRS2020 website is viewed year-round by prospective attendees worldwide. Deliver your message to Scientific Sessions attendees and industry representatives with premium placement on the Scientific Sessions homepage.
- Sponsor’s graphics included on homepage primary leaderboard (middle banner placement on homepage)
- Sponsor’s advertisement hyperlinked to preferred URL (submitted URL may not link to CME content)
- Post event analytics will include overall page views and click through rates for the duration of the ad placement; the Heart Rhythm Society cannot guarantee click through rates
- Note: All advertising spots will rotate among other purchased spots and include Heart Rhythm Society house ads
- Sponsor must provide advertisement in electronic format for approval by Heart Rhythm Society. This includes providing specific image sizes for the advertisements and preferred URL.
Sponsor’s Involvement and Timeline:
- Contributor must provide advertisement in electronic format for approval by Heart Rhythm Society. This includes providing specific image sizes for the advertisements and preferred URL.
- Confirmations will include specifications and deadline dates
HRSsessions.org Web Traffic January 1 - May 31, 2019
Total Pageviews: 529,302 (Peaked May 8th with 12,748 page views)
Total Unique Pageviews: 209,226 (Peaked May 9th with 5,184)
Exit Rate: 22.65%
Bounce Rate: 0.26%
Average Time on Site: 00:02:27 (first time visitor) and 00:03:36 (repeat visitor)
Total Pageviews: 194,678
Total Unique Pageviews: 74,157
Exit Rate: 20.56%
Bounce Rate: 00.27%
Average Time on Homepage: 00:01:36
Average Visit Duration & Pages /Visit by Visitor Type
- Number of Users: 59,817
- Percentage: 51.4%
- Avg Visitor Duration: 00:02:56
- Number of Users: 20,907
- Percentage: 25.9%
- Avg Visitor Duration: 00:03:36
- Page/Sessions: 4.12
The Heart Rhythm Society reserves the right to revise any aspect of this sponsorship to preserve the integrity and professional atmosphere of the meeting.
The Heart Rhythm Society is NOT responsible for website malfunctions.