The Allied Professional Meet-the-Mentors Roundtable is designed for allied professionals to engage with peers and key opinion leaders (KOLs) regarding career development and practice management for an all-around rewarding experience.
- Heart Rhythm Society will invite and select KOLs and discussion topics based on collaboration and suggestions from supporters
- Sponsor may choose to create and manage pre-meeting registration website for attendees to sign up early to ensure that they meet with specific KOL or topic; walk-up participation also available
- Conversational 10-15-minute roundtable discussions coordinated by sponsor staff; KOLs will rotate at each discussion break to a new roundtable of participants
- Light food and beverages provided during event at the discretion of Heart Rhythm Society
Marketing and Promotion:
Support recognition of the Allied Professional Meet-the-Mentors Roundtable will be acknowledged in all related promotional material, including:
- Includes sponsor recognition on onsite signage
- Recognition via text on the Allied Professional programming page of the Heart Rhythm Scientific Sessions website
- Communication in #HRS2020 mixed message eblasts announcing allied professional programs highlighting the event
- Roundtable event will be identified within the Program-at-a-Glance
- Seat drop flyers with Heart Rhythm header distributed at all non-sponsored/supported Heart Rhythm Society approved allied professional sessions prior to roundtable event (flyers must be printed and distributed by sponsor staff)
- While solicitation and product promotions are not permitted, distribution of corporate and/or educational materials are permitted
Price: $25,000 (exclusive opportunity)
Funds will be applied toward your Infinity Circle contribution
The Heart Rhythm Society reserves the right to revise any aspect of this sponsorship to preserve the integrity and professional atmosphere of the meeting.
*Note: Sponsorships will be recognized via text in print pieces containing CME programming/content as per ACCME guidelines.